The Adobe Captivate Prime LMS is designed to be easy to set up and help you to deliver engaging learning experiences in a personalised manner across desktop and mobile devices.
As you would expect from a modern learning platform, mobile accessibility is a core priority, and it is designed to enable 24/7 access to content anywhere, on any device.
Personalised learning is delivered with customised learner dashboards that offer tailored course recommendations. To boost engagement, there are gamification options, unified content playback, and video streaming functions.
As well as being fast, hosted on Amazon Cloud infrastructure, security is another priority. It is an SSO, SOC2 and GDPR compliant LMS.
The Adobe Captivate Prime LMS offers upload, playback and tracking of elearning content in a wide range of formats, including video, PPTX, PDF and DOCX files, and SCORM, AICC and xAPI compliant packages.
Adobe have focused on 4 key areas to make this one of the best LMS in the market, and these are Ease of Set-Up, User Engagement, Tracking / Reporting / Analytics, and Scalability. Here are the important LMS features and functionality under each of these headings:
Ease of Set-Up
Designed to be an easy to use LMS for both learners and administrators, the features that enable this include:
- Instructional videos for set-up and ongoing guidance, an online help centre, and 24/7 telephone support
- Expiry alerts and assignment updates for certifications to help ensure ongoing compliance
- Clear, modern UI and 1-click publishing for minimal effort in digging and clicking around
- Assign roles and content based on logical tagging and user groups
- Logical set up of course structure, combining online, hosted content with live discussions and virtual classrooms
- Automated push notifications for key announcements, dates and new compliance training across groups or to individuals
- Simple enrolment of new users within the learning management system
- Integration with 3rd party software tools, including HRS / HRMS tools.
- Gamification tools can be assigned to specific learners or groups to make learning fun and where relevant, drive competition to earn points , move up leaderboards and win badges
- Both offline and online training, facilitated with a mobile learning app
- Discussion boards for instructor support, peer mentoring and social learning / collaboration
- Personal learner dashboards with drag and drop widgets to display news, progress diaries and more
- Multilingual LMS support and the ability for learners to choose their preferred content formats and presentation styles
- eLearning content recommendation engine and powerful search functions
- Note-taking for exam / assessment revision.
LMS Tracking, Reporting & Analytics
- Display data on learning history and progress over time for individual learners and groups
- Export transcripts of activities, interactions and more into various formats, including text and pivot tables
- Get insights into the effectiveness of certain courses, formats and programmes, so that you can monitor their success in helping to meet business goals, then tweak / change as needed
- Reporting isolated to specific learners, groups or types
- Over 350 customisable reporting types, using the powerful report engine for summary or in-depth, detailed learner analytics.
A Scalable Learning Platform
- Customer training tools to help improve product knowledge and increase user satisfaction
- Sales enablement platform capabilities for channel partners, affiliates and distributors. Improve channel sales training throughout the supply chain
- Multi-tenancy – create a white label LMS solution that is brandable for the requirements and style of customers, groups or partners
- Integration of the LMS with Salesforce CRM, content providers such as Lynda, Adobe Connect, and many other types of 3rd party software, so that Captivate Prime integrates seamlessly with your existing technologies.
Adobe aims to give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands, everything they need to design, develop and deliver exceptional digital learning experiences.
Tel: +44 1628 590 000