Here we signpost pages for some of the best LMS for banks and financial services companies to use for staff development, engagement and compliance training.
Day One Technologies
If you’re looking an elearning company with deep understanding of the industry and a record of providing training solutions for the financial services industry, then Day One Technologies stands out.
As well as bespoke content, they create customised learning platforms and system simulations that help clients with the likes of:
- Inductions & Onboarding
- Customer Service
- Telephone Banking
- Data Protection & Records Management
- Finance Product Knowledge Training
- IT System Rollouts
- and more
Their impressive client list includes Lloyds Bank, Halifax, TSB, Bank of Scotland, Standard Life and The Co-operative Bank. Learn more about their work for this sector.
Day One Technologies Ltd
Batley Business and Technology Centre
Tel: +44 (0)1924 510 524
Below are posts on more providers with experience creating learning platforms for banking and finance companies:
- CrossKnowledge Learning Suite CrossKnowledge delivers digital learning solutions that are proven to transform individuals and drive business results. Their e-learning solutions are engaging, customizable, and easily implemented or integrated into your current learning platform.
- Tessello LMS from Brightwave Tessello is the best-of-breed next gen LMS, designed and developed by Brightwave’s industry-leading learning experts. Their solutions are used in Finance, Manufacturing and many other sectors.
- aNewSpring aNewSpring offers training companies a learning platform which enables them to create, curate and deliver blended learning that adapts to each individual. Since 2003, aNewSpring has been committed to helping companies with a learning platform that inspires innovation and thus helps create a bright future. Today, over 400 customers rely on our platform to provide ...
- Administrate LMS Administrate is the complete training management system, delivered from the cloud. Manage learners, increase course bookings, and deliver better training. We’re a dedicated team that’s passionate about making lives better through software. We spend most of our day talking to, developing for, and thinking about training providers (our customers) and their students. Our Software helps training ...
- Litmos Deliver training anytime, anywhere with our easy to use learning management system, pre-built courses, and e-learning solutions. Litmos by CallidusCloud (now part of SAP) is the fastest growing learning technology company in the world, supporting more than 4,000,000 users in 130+ countries and 24 languages. Litmos prides itself on a customer-centric approach and continual innovation ...
- Accord LMS Since 2009 Accord has provided a simple, smart and affordable learning management solution to millions of users around the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho in the US, they aim to provide a cost effective enterprise class learning management system to organizations of all sizes.
- Abara LMS Abara LMS is a true mobile-first Learning Management System. An online training software that offers a hassle-free learning experience for Corporates, Training and eLearning Companies. Employee training and learning is an integral part of any organization’s growth. We too firmly believe in learning. In order to develop a system, which offers knowledge in the easiest way ...
- JoomlaLMS Learning Management System An introduction to JoomlaLMS – a Learning Management System developed on the platform of the open source Joomla! CMS.
- NetDimensions Talent Management and HR Technology Headquartered in Hong Kong and with bases worldwide, including the US, UK, China and Australia, NetDimensions was founded by Jay Shaw and Ray Ruff in 1999. It is a global provider of enterprise performance software and talent management solutions. The company’s talent and learning management systems cater for high consequence industries, with particular focus on ...