Knowledge Centre is Thistle’s online compliance training portal that allows users to participate in training and undertake assessments in relation to FCA regulation.
Thistle Initiatives provide expert compliance advice and support right across the financial services sector. Their clients range from niche start-ups to long-established market leaders, from investment specialists to insurers and capacity providers.
Registered users can log into the Knowledge Centre platform at any time using their unique user ID. This ID will give them access to a wide range of high-quality modules, each of which have an assessment towards the end.
Features and Benefits
- Users have to take a knowledge test to ascertain what they learned at the end of every online learning module
- Each time a user completes a module successfully, a CPD certificate gets generated automatically
- Managers can monitor users’ progress and outcomes in real-time
- Compliance training modules listed on the Knowledge Centre continuously updated to stay in compliance with the latest regulatory developments
The Knowledge Centre has over 35 compliance training modules, such as:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), as well as its roles and responsibilities
- MiFID II
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Anti-money laundering
- Cyber security
- Product governance
- The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR)
Customers that Trust Thistle Knowledge Centre
Bippit, Capium, Crowd2Fund, Jefferson Capital Ltd, Investam, Regency Capital, Storkcard, Trutify, Wahed, Wealth Fusion, and more
4 St Paul’s Churchyard
Tel: 0207 436 0630